LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

Reminds me of Stewart Home

If you know Stewart Home he wrote a book called Red London which makes something lik this but a bit more radically leftist. Lots of killing and sex and messed up shit, and I liked your character a lot, related to him even.

Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer

Hey that guy looks like Yuri

Yuri from command and conquer, I don't know if it was intentional but it did remind me of him. Also the whole psychic thing at the end reinforced my idea about this.

Jukebox Anti-Flag Jukebox Anti-Flag

Just found this on the search for Anti-flag

It's cool it's been around for a while. and I gave you a 4 on the #/5.

Covetous Covetous

Poetry was nice

I love 8 bit, though this game was a collecting game with no enemies and no real actual gameplay other than touch things inside a vaguely human form.

I rate this on the poetry of the story, the weird cry for existence and I hope you try again, tweaking some poetry and GREATLY improving the graphics and storyline. I think it has potential, you just need to increase the polish.

Run Soldier, Run! Run Soldier, Run!

Original! I likes it!

It's like....motherfuckers gotta take a dump by the looks on their faces...and no one wants to let them use they're rest rooms so their trying to run in a wierd way that helps tham avoid shittin' themselves...

Anarchy Concept Anarchy Concept

Background is left to the imgaination...

...which is why you lost a point, relax, just one point, and I love it. Kinda wondering about the chains? Irony I guess, but they look more like weapons so maybe fighting fire with fire? It's great either way, thanks for drawing it.